Stegal67 Blog

Friday, March 04, 2011

My company has decided to realize a short movie dedicated to show some values of the company, which will be played by employees, including myself.

Yesterday, a committee decided the scripts, and here's what I found on my desk yesterday evening.
Abstract: In spite of my own group has been the best performer in 2010, my head office manager has been the worst performer in the overall ranking, and cause of this she won a wooden spoon (in the style of the 6 Nations rugby tournament).

The role I will play is dedicated to the promotion of women value into the office, and here is the script

Theme: "Women value"

Scene:
Stefano is dressed for an orienteering competition. Two women burst onto the scene and began to interview him

Q: Who are you?
A: My name is Stefano Galletti

Q: What do you do into the company?
A, Me and my group we work for (...this and that...)

Q: Where?
A: In Milan

Q: The Head Office has asked us to check how you're playing the general plan of the company, what do you tell us?
A: I am interested in the exploitation of female resources

Q: What are you doing dressed like this???
A: I’m doing Orienteering! My training for not to get lost in the universe of women...

Q: And how do you do to enhance these women?
A: Well I thought I let him use a wooden spoon this year won by the office ...

Q: and for what??
A: Well for “polenta” is perfect, right?? (Stefano starts to leave)

Q: and now, where are you running??
A: I’m on tour around the world to show our product to customers

Women: this is just a good excuse for you ... You run away from women and from what we could get you with this spoon!!

The movie will be played in Bologna, I don’t know when and where and for sure I do not write it on the blog :-)

5 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger Dopolav-ori said...

però ti consiglio una divisa un po' meno sobria di quella che hai in questa foto, qui sembri normale...
spero che youtube poi ci aiuti!!

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Cosimo said...

se vuoi consigli sulle divise chiedi pure al sottoscritto, noto esperto in abbinamenti cromaticamente tendenziosi...

 
At 10:22 AM, Anonymous stegal said...

Ho intensione di cercare qualcosa di veramente stracc-fashion... forse addirittura la mia rappezzatissima tuta del 1992 (prima devo cercare di entrarci).
Poi bandana pezzata, sudore finto, anche sangue finto se ci riesco :-)

 
At 10:41 AM, Anonymous rusky said...

Sembri quasi in forma....

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Andrea Segatta said...

A giudicare dalla foto non potrai più definirti "panzotello".
Sembri in buona forma fisica.... dai che fra un po' si inizia anche qui da noi ( permettimi un po' di invidia per chi come me, ancora per qualche anno non potrà fare le magnifiche trasferte come quella che stai facendo tu)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home